is our real national anthem the star wars theme or the sound of comic book pages flipping before a marvel movie. we just don’t know
James Dean in Times Square, New York City, 1955. Dennis Stock. Gelatin silver print
20 facts about me tagged by @israqm ☺️
1) There’s nothing I’m more passionate about than fútbol
2) Real Madrid is the club of my life and soul
3) Germany is my national team + Liverpool is my second club
4) My dream career is to be a biochemist and have my own lab for research, help find cures, etc
5) I just want to see the world man ✈️
6) Lord of the Rings is that trilogy that I can watch five hundred million times and STILL enjoy the shit out of it
7) Deathless by Catherynne M Valente is my absolute favorite book (followed by GRRM’s A Song of Ice and Fire series)
8) I’m fluent in sarcasm (no, really)
9) I try REALLY hard to come off as an emotionless bitch for someone who cries a lot over sports teams lmao
10) I’m awfully hard on myself when I fail at ANYTHING and show even an inch of weakness
11) I use humor to cover up my self-hatred 99.9% of the time
12) I’m more attracted to women than men
13) I’m an angry feminist who don’t take no discrimination
14) I never want to get married or have children FOR REASONS
15) My goals include becoming the deadliest woman in the world aka Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill
16) I get WAAAY too invested in tv + films + fictional characters whoops 17) I’m a sci-fi nerd and Marvel enthusiast
18) Arctic Monkeys is my literal favorite band
19) When I die, I want my ashes to be scattered across the Santiago Bernabeu (or I will haunt all of you for eternity)
20) I fucking love tea ok bye
Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Last Night I Sang To The Monster
She looks like Cleopatra or something brought into the future. Powerful stare like, “All the Ceasar’s be fallin’ for me.”
OMG that second gif makes me feel like she just declared war and we’re all gonna die and I’m totally ok with that
This happened during No. 1 Party Anthem at the Staples Center.
It’s time to flush your stereotypes down the drain.
Congratulations, gamer girls—you’re officially at the top of the food chain when it comes to games. A new study released by the Entertainment Software Association has revealed that adult women now occupy the largest demographic in the gaming industry. Women over 18 made up a whopping 36 percent of the gaming population, followed by adult men at 35 percent.
You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don’t.